Ahhh the start of a new year… it can be exciting or it can be overwhelming.
For me, December tends to be a bit dark… and I don’t just mean the Seattle weather, ugh! I start to think about what I didn’t accomplish the past year, what I should have done, what I didn’t do. And then January 1st comes, and I miraculously snap out of it! Maybe some of you experience something similar?
New Year, New Goals, New Business
Let’s all (meaning me too) look at 2017 as an opportunity to do, to change, to be ______ (fill in the blank). I’m sure you have many personal things you would like to work on… see the kids more (or less) 😉 volunteer, eat healthier, walk more, take an amazing vacation, clean out that hoarder-lookin’ back bedroom… and so on. I wish you luck with all of that, I have a daunting list myself. However, I am here to help you plan and accomplish your business goals!
Here’s a few things to think about:
– When was the last time you updated your website (if you have one, if you don’t and you just heard a loud screeching… that was me screaming in horror)
– Have you been adding contacts to your email list, do you have an email list, do you have an email platform, Mailchimp is FREE
– Are you updating your LinkedIn profile, growing your connections, posting updates (LinkedIn is THE best biz platform)
Social Media platforms don don don (doom tone) have you picked 2-3 to ROCK ON
– Blogging… don don don (again, doom tone) are you writing about what you know and posting it on your website and sharing it out to the masses of people on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
– Is your email, gmail, outlook, or other server over crowded, acting wonky, not loaded on your phone, tablet or…
– Do you need a graphic designer, new website, branding expert, content writer… I know a guy and a bunch of girls!
Maybe you’re asking yourself; how does all of this help me get new and returning clients/customers. WELL… let me tell you how. You know Google right? Everybody Google’s everything! Stop and think about that. If everybody Google’s everything, where will new clients/customers find me? GOOGLE! Updating your website, pushing out content on social media, blogging, mapping your location or just claiming your business on Google, and even email marketing, gives you Google juice!
I for one LOVE Google. I google everything. What new Netflix series should I binge watch? (thats for real, I googled that)
OK, enough badgering, you get the gist!
2017 can be the year you do all of these things for your business, or just one of these things for your business… it’s all good. Here’s how I can help. Email me, I email you back, we chat on the phone, we prioritize, we strategize, we DO!
xo – Katie